I do love the boards and am saddened by the lack of people on here. I joined in 07 so in the peak of its use, and could log off for an hour and come back to A LOT of posts!

For quite a few years after I joined I would tell people at the camps I worked at or post on the facebook page for the staff that summer about them but I didn't really get any response of wanting to join in. That coupled with the dwindling of posts on here made it not as much to tell people about. Yeah, this is a great forum but if they logged on and didn't see anything new ever...

I think bringing in new people is key since the oldies had kind of already discussed many things so there wasn't a need to ask the question again or anything. It's sad, but I never had much luck! I don't know how many counselors are ACA members, so to them it's just an association that comes to their camp every 3 years to accredit and that their directors might mention going on visits to other camps too. A lot of the people from way back became directors and still posted but are probably now further removed from the counselor thing.

If anyone has any ideas I might be able to help out in getting the boards going again. I suppose even just posting new topics or questions (even if I remember talking about them before.) we could post new threads or go back and find the ones from before if we want to be able to link back to all of the other fantastic ideas!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"