I'm new to these forums and forums in general so I thought it would be a good idea to throw a question out there to other camp staff. How are you preparing for camp this summer?

Personally, I was moved up the ranks from Counselor to Group leader which is a nice pay raise but on the downside, I have to get a new group of children. (For the record Ive been with the same group for 2 years in a row and had great memories and moments with all of them) A little bit sad, but, on the flip side a little more responsibility and a whole new group of kids to get to know which should be fun. In terms of preparation, I got a certification in CPR/AED for Professional rescuers through the American Red Cross (BTW the class was amazing I learned a lot and the instructor was awesome!) other than that, I haven't really done too much except count down the days and remember all the unforgettable memories from past years working at camp.

Anyways, Looking forward to some replies, possibly? Thanks

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!