I agree, marty.

I think in general our schedule is pretty flexible. I'm a teacher and have been able to return for eight summers, the directors have been supportive when I've had to come to camp late or leave a few days early.

I think the other problem is that in general, you're working at a summer camp. I remember the first few years I started going to camp as a teacher and having to explain to my fellow teachers and principal what I was doing. Sometimes it's just too hard to explain and sometimes it's just easier to find a different summer job. Then at the same time, some schools aren't as flexible as some camps. I've had fellow staff members who have wanted to return but couldn't because of things they had to do over the summer for their schools.

I think my question really is on the support side of things. Let's say the staff member can come back to camp for the following summer, but won't. What are things that can be done towards the end of the summer to make sure they want to return for another one?

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident