Camp went great this summer, definitely my favorite year. Had a lot of setbacks however, I had 2 counselors, one was okay but the other was extremely lazy and did next to nothing the whole year, he didn't interact with kids or really do much at all, he would just sit there and watch the kids which sometimes he did not do. In addition to my bad counselor, I had the worst kid in camp in my group as well as a new child who was anti-social and would cause trouble every chance he got. I wish I had the original group of kids I was assigned to 4 years ago, I still have about 75% of the same kids but the additional kids that have came in the group have done nothing but cause problems. The original kids were and still are awesome and they are the ones that make me want to come back every summer.

I do have an announcement to make!!!
I was recently offered a job at an overnight camp in Texas which I accepted. From NJ, thats a 28 hour drive, but Ill do it for camp. It also starts and ends about a month earlier then my day camp so I'll still get to work at my current camp but at a different position than counselor. My camp season now went from 2 months to 3 months. I already cant wait for summer 2016!!!!!

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!