To be honest, I did not eat that meal. I had some word vomit about how bad the food was. We had 240 camp participants-- 107 campers and the rest volunteers. Our campers are all adults--18 and older and our volunteers were 16 and older-- a few volunteers (2 or so) were 14 or 15 years old. In past years, we were allowed to have as much food as we wanted. This year, we were given 1 plate of food with the kitchen staff determining how much or how little food we had. Our organization rents out the camp site from an Easter Seals camp, and there was a huge mix up and they ordered too little food for us, and they over-ordered food for the week after us (which did not arrive until 24 hours until we left.)

The food was so bad that many campers and volunteers complained of stomach issues at camp.

The only decent meals was breakfast and that was assuming you had oatmeal or cereal.

We had a cookout every night during or after the evening meals. At the cook outs we had hot dogs, hamburgers and mushrooms

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.