Hey Marty! You're right, these message boards are basically finished off. Now, with the new website design, its even harder to find the link for the message boards, its as if they're playing hide and seek with the message boards. I applied way back in September to a residential camp that is quite a distance away from me (over 1500 miles away!). This is a big change for me, I have spent the last 3 years or so working at a day camp up here by me. It is a tough transition because I have had the pleasure of spending the past 3 years with the same kids. I will still be working at the day camp as a floater but only for the last 3 weeks of camp. I applied for camp so early because I like to get everything ready very much ahead of time. I am NOT a procrastinator when it comes to camp. I am trying out the waters in terms of residential camps, my home is with day camps but it should be an interesting experience this summer. Hopefully some changes will happen soon with these message boards. I really enjoy being able to talk to other camp staff on here without having to travel through out the country.

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!