I decided to stay at my usual camp this year. I figured that I will only be able to be a Group Leader for another couple of years so I am going to spend these last few years in this chapter of my camp career enjoying being a Group Leader. Soon I will have to move up the chain so I am trying to enjoy these next few summers to the fullest. I am hoping to be able to move up the chain to a division leader position or even higher which would be awesome! Looking forward to working at camp after this semester of college as maintenance until the camp season starts.

On another note, these message boards are just about dead. I rarely check on here anymore due to the lack of activity. I blame ACA for not making it easier to access this. I cannot even find the link anymore on the ACA website. I had to dig through my browser history to find the link to get here and then save it. It's a shame that ACA does not spend as much time pushing these message boards as they used to. It would be nice to someday see these boards as active as they used to!!

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!