Hey HorizonHero, first of all, I see this is your first post so let me be the first to welcome you to the message boards!! Unfortunately, there aren't any job fairs that come to mind. If you are in need of a camp job, your best bet is to look on campstaff.com, that website is amazing for finding jobs, especially overnight camps. Another great way is on facebook through the camp staff group, usually there are a bunch of postings year round about camps that are hiring. As for the camp conference, yes it is generally for camp professionals, especially at that price of I believe 300$. They usually do not have anything for us camp counselors. I wish they had a camp conference for camp staff, that would be a BLAST!!!! If you are really desperate you can try your luck with a camp fair which is basically where a bunch of directors setup tables and try to get parents to sign up their kids (ran by aca). If you get there early enough you can catch the directors before they are busy and ask around (it can be a hit or miss). If you really need help finding a camp job, I will be more than happy to assist you with that, these message boards are kind of dead. Feel free to pm me and I can help you out!! Good luck!!!!!

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!