You see? This sort of thing is what happens when forums go unmoderated. Personal insults start to fly in particularly heated debates, and left unchecked it degenerates to good posters ending up leaving in a huff. It's stupid- I've seen the downfall of an entire mb start with something like this.

Anyway- off my soapbox. Canuck, you remind me of myself not too long ago. Regardless of what you say, I think that you like to play the devil's advocate sometimes just because you enjoy a good argument. I also believe that from your postings I have seen from you that you have some issues with authority. I also think that's a shame, because from those same postings I gather that you are an effective and excellent counselor. You are the type of guy who does camp for the campers and wants the senior staff to stand back and let you do your job without interference.

I could be totally wrong. You could have no problems with authority at all, you could hate arguments, and you could be an awful counselor. But whether I am right, wrong, or otherwise, I certainly am not judging you in any way, simply relating what I observe. I think your presence on the boards has been a very positive thing and I hope you can come back and continue to contribute in the future.