What kind of world would this be if every time people didn't agree we threw moderators at them and censored their words and actions? I'm sorry, but that idea really sucks and it is a BIG part of the problems in the world today. Some people just can't handle being challenged and the thought that they could actually be wrong is unspeakable. I am not speaking about the attiude of Canuck here, but the actions and attitudes of others (whom I like just as well) who made a valued member feel unwelcome. I love this board and the people on it, but a lot of you were WAY out of line here and I took offense in the manner in which you dealt with a response you didn't agree with. Who's next? Is that why you want to become the moderator? Hoping to gain power and intimidate others who challenge your thought? Get off your high horse and act like an adult, act like a camp counselor should and be fair! I certianly hope that we aren't moderated because of your dodgy actions! I WILL leave this board if we are moderated because of a few---and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will do so.