The reason it says November is because I didn't post until November. Like I said before, I don't like to post; I'd rather read and have been doing so for a while. It's just that I haven't been a counselor for very long at all, and I've been more interested to see what issues come up and what people have to say about them than to give my own unexperienced opinion. I guess I'm also just kind of shy. :-)

Anyway, back to moderators. I do understand your concerns. However, there were certain comments made in recent threads that were certainly out-of-line, and that sort of thing could be handled by moderators. Yes, these occasions are rare, but nevertheless they shouldn't happen at all. Of course, if a moderator would abuse his/her privilege, that would be horrible. For that reason, I think an ACA staff member would serve much better than a poster (not that I don't have faith in the posters here, but it's always better to be safe). That said, I thought that your threat to immediately leave the board because of your fears of abusive powers was out-of-line. I posted this time because I really do care about this board. I know that everyone here has a lot to contribute, and I don't think that anyone here intentionally wants to stifle the free-flow of ideas. So please, if a moderator does come along, at least give him/her a chance.