haha! pranks at our camp are caller kapers and we do them a lot.. there are rules and we follow them.. but the best one this summer was one of the brits stole the golden toilet brush (an award given to the cleanest unit each day at lunch) and held it for ransom.. she let notes saying the scrapers (used to clean plates at meals) were feeling left out because we made a big deal over the toilet brush... so each unit followed the demands and recieved scrapers and we decorated them and they went everywhere with us! our nurses assistant (who awarded the brush each day) made pleas at lunch and we offered rewards.. it was soo funny!! after a week of this it was returned.. my unit found it, it was rigged up the flag pole and we found it when we arrived early to do flag that morning... i'm still not sure who did it... but the director kept questioning the new brits... it was a great all camp prank!!

the littler stuff we do between staff is fun.. such as hiding beds, sending people on scavenger hunts to find their belongings, when on the river taking their bed and giving them a canoe to sleep in... hehe \:\) i love pranks