Pranks seem to happen quite often at my camp and of course all harmless, cleared by our program director, and in some cases the other counselor is told before it. There are always the typical canoes, rowboats, etc in cabins. Spiderwebs made with string throughout the whole thing at times adorned with random shoes or notes. We have hung a cabins mattreses from high ropes. Put horse poop on porches. Underwear on the flagpole. Dining hall tables set up inside if tents in the dining hall. HAd a counselor stand on the roof of a cabin with a bucket of water while the kids make a lot of noise outside causing the other cabing to come out and the bam water on the head. And I am proud to have been a part of a few really good ones. 1) my cit year we each got a cabin up early and had them silently walk to a remote part of camp where we had cold milk and cereal waitin for breakfast. The joke came when the bell rang and as all of our directors woke and came for breakfast the entire camp was empty. 2) A few years ago when I was CIT leader we went out in the middle of the night and moved the entire dining hall outside so breakfast was outside that morning. Awesome and fun but it was cold... 3)Last summer my CITs and I took 4 counselors Jeeps, drove them in front of our dining hall (which is by the lake and rather hard to get to by car), filled them with balloons and lifejackets, and surrounded them with caution tape. Kids thought it was hilarious. Yes dont worry we asked the counselors for the keys and they pretended not to know what was going on. Campers had no idea or the CITS doing the prank with me. Ok wow that is more than enough, i will stop now.