the camp i worked at this summer had an awesome rewards system. campers had the opprotunity to work towards an award or just have fun. basically every activity the camp offered had three levels: pathfinder, guide and sachem. each level had requirements and once you completed them you were moved to the next level. The camp recorded what levels you had in each activity and kept it on record all summer and all year so you can work on it each summer you go there. Then there are the overall pathfinder, guide and sachem awards. Pathfinder, which is a compass, requires you to have reached pathfinder level in 8 activities. guide, which is a paddle, required you to have reached guide level in 10 activities plus go on an out of camp trip and sachem, which is a blanket, required you to reach that level in 14 activities, go on a 4 day trip, do a solo overnight, do a camp improvement project and be reconized as a good citizen. It's a big honor for the kids to get their Sachem, it's a lot of work and on average takes about 4 summers of 6 or 8 weeks at a time. Only 14 or so campers have ever earned the award in the camps history. I'm really tired so i'm not even sure if this makes sense, so if you need any clarification just ask!