On the contrary...I don't think it's immature to say something when somebody is bothering you. This is a public form...opinions are going to be communicated publicly. It's better to get it out in the open than to hold it all in. And, if many other people on the board feel the same way then there must be some validity to the feelings.

I think there is a reason for this recent outburst of "hostility" on this board and that is because the majority of people on this board have been VERY patient with Canuck and they have been holding it in. Now it's coming out and it's coming out in full force.

I've been thinking about something else, as well. I think my biggest problem with Canuck is that he/she seems to derive some sort of pleasure out of causing a rise out of people. He/she seems to enjoy seeing people get upset through their writing. Getting pleasure from others' pain is just wrong and I honestly think that is a strong motivation for many of the derogatory remarks that Canuck posts on this board.