I have stayed out of this Canuck discussion up until this point, first of all because I think it is taking over the boards, and second of all because this is an arguement that I don't really want to be involved in. However, I think it's time I make my thoughts known.

First of all, I don't like this singling out of people and then bashing them. I will say that some of your concerns are legitamite. At the same time though, taking an entire topic (which spans two web pages) and devoting it to Canuck seems really ridiculous. If his America-bashing really bothers you that much, then just ignore his posts. Once he realizes that with the way he is acting he will end up with no credibility, he'll probably be more willing to change his tune. Right now you all are fueling his fire.

Canuck, I think you are a valuable poster around here at times. However I do feel that some of your comments are out of line. There is a difference between poking a little fun and outright bashing America and it's people. I have not heard very many people make fun of Canada or Canadians, so I don't feel that we deserve this either. I would appreciate it if you could tone it down. I understand your feelings about America, but I don't think it's necessary to continually bring those feelings up, especially since they are pretty much unrelated around here.