Pre Camp Work - 0 Days left. I start @ am tomaorw morning till ??? How ever much they want me to work.
First Day of Camp - 2 Weeks, 6 Days left. It will be her before I know it \:o

In the next two week I will be very busy work the rest of this week at camp and have dance classes and church stuff in the evenings and next week work at camp, evenings training for camp and saterday also then dress rehearsals for dance recitals and the week before camp start work all week and dance and church stuff in the evenings and then the weekend before camp starts I have 5 dance recitals. Yes five isn't that crazy !!!! One for the ballet school I go to which I even have a sole in \:\) and 4 for the dance school I take tap at which I am only in one number and the shows go on for about 2 hours each so alot of time to just sit back and relax and watch the show on close curcit tv.

I will try to check the boards as often as I can in the next few weeks in the evenings and on the weekends when I have time. But have a good summer everyone who is leaving in the next few days. Since I work at a day camp I will not be leaving the boards for the summer just not posting as much since I only have my evenings which I am usually very tired and weekends when I go to the beach etc to my self. So online time is not that much.