Quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
Heh...this is pretty bad, so I'll try to be vague on the off chance that one of the big kahunas from my camp somehow reads this.
Yeah, I'll see your vagueness one and raise you with hypothetics.

Some people, that I know really well, that were outside for some reason during the whole "police raid" at the motel ended up hiding behind bushes and cars for an hour while the police patrolled up and down the pathways of the motel looking for people that may have bolted. Then as soon as the coast was clear, like nine people popped up out of nowhere and were crammed into this person that I know really well's car and sped out of there at ninety miles a hour. That was nuts.
That last day was nuts too. I guess pretty much every cabin group had a meeting place really early in the morning. At least most of them were cool by breakfast (by my count, eighty percent or so were cool anyways).
As for all the hooking up all over the place, well, I wouldnt know anything about that.....the deck behind the dance studio, tennis courts, basketball courts, teepees, arts and crafts, soccer field, bathrooms, etc., nope no knowledge whatsoever.