Honestly, camp names are not a big deal. I was a camper for many many years with counselors having camp names, it's rooted in tradition. And if you ask any girl at girl scout camp if she feels betrayed or deceived because of the name thing she would probably say no. The only people who feel it is really wrong are probably people who have never been a part of a camp name tradition. But honestly, even if you don't like it, don't get so worked up. Also I don't think that Calico or Allison is trying to say that people should leave dual peronalities. Chances are whether she had a camp name or not, 'Calico" would still be at camp. Most people (especially at all girls camps i think) feel the most uninhibited at camp than anywhere else. It's not that we're all bad people it's that camp is the most comfortable environment. Nothing is wrong with that. You can try to compare camp to other situations but it doesn't really work because camp is a whole little world in itself and the environment there is different than anywhere else in the world I think. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion but take it easy there, no reason to get hyped up about something unless you've been on either or both sides.

Well I'm off now. Cayenne says bye, oh wait and so does Caiti Sue now...haha. (Sorry that may have been mean but I couldn't resist)