One, I was talking about the phrase "Some Traditions suck", the phrase in and of itself, not what is connected to it or how people have expanded. Which is why I stated you can't see the forest through the trees. Second off, this topic is bunk because people can argue back and forth and there is no concrete infomation to back up any claims. Third off I never made any claims for you to take to someone with a MSW, Why you would even say that is beyond me. By the way, ask ten different Social Workers this question and you'll more than likely get thirteen different answers.

The tradition argument so far is the strongest argument presented. The other arguments for camp names are lacking to say the least. The argument of "subtle issues camp names may bring up" isn't really doing to well, after all people are saying they are agnist camp names because they are harmful but are not really showing this harm or how camp names would hurt a child.

Bottom line, No one is really putting there honey in the sweet spot, and some people are getting down right nasty (I'm sorry if I offened anyone). I would like to remind people that arguments are only as valid as the proof. Is what I say really that important? No, not at all. Is this topic bunk? From an argumentitive stand point, by all that trancends yes it is. Why am I still posting about this topic? Heck, school's and my friend's school doesn't get out for another day or so....