Quote:
Originally posted by TedRocks:
Linny says, "Camp names allow people to hide behind cute personas, rather than let their entire character shine, flaws and all." Does this mean you share your lush tendancies character flaws with campers? Or do you hide part of your identity? Stick to creative writing and keg parties.
Here's what I think, in standard steam of consciousness: You are a real creep, people like you make me vomit, personal attacks are immature, don't judge me, you don't know me, go to hell, a long list of obscenities, etc, etc, etc.

Hm, creative writing sure is tough what with all this beer I'm greedily consuming at the moment!

Yes, I said flaws and all. But obviously, an alcoholic shouldn't work at a summer camp. Neither should an asshole, so why are you still employed? People are all flawed, and their characters are not all peaches and cream.

The fact that you wrote such a hateful, ignorant comment leads me to believe you are a sad person. Unfortunately, not all counselors are good counselors. What could possibly provoke you to write such a nasty personal attack? You don't know me at all, and I have no idea why you would assume that I'm a regular at keg parties. It infuriates me that I work my butt off at one of the top universities in the country, and people like you make unfounded judgments and brandish soaring inferiority complexes. Just because I don't agree with your precious camp names does not give you the right to insult me. Grow up.