wow people you seriously have to be kidding me... "lets not have nick-names because it defeats our personality" ????? what is that? first of all, we didnt pick or real names, so they cant define us too much, and secondly... as someone said much earlier in this, the people who are anti-camp names, are you using your real names as your user names on this site? i dont think so... granted i go to a girl scout camp, and apperently we are the only ones who use camp names, so i cant really see it from another point of veiw, but to be this againt nick names?... at my camp all of the counsolers have formal name tags with their picture and name on it, and even there they use their camp names... its such a tridition that even if they changed it to people cant have camp names, people would still call eachother by the names theat they have gone by for as long as they had been coming to camp... its like going to school and being asked to call your taechers by their first name... they are mr. smith and mrs. johnson not joe and amy.. just like i go to camp and call people tigger and fizz not erin and sophie... its what they are to everyone that knows them during the summer... and it has a sence of fun to have to guess at their real name all summer, its no fun to have counsolers that go by their real name.. and that is what i have to say on the situation