My camp is starting its third season with Camp Brain and we couldn't be more happy!

Camp Brain is MS Access based and provides an immense amount of reports. Report and data customizations are relatively easy. Their staff, Rob Carmichael and Shane Miskin, are incredibly helpful, responsive, and assisted me with modifying reports in Access to meet my camp's needs. They were able to transfer my old data into the appropriate fields for the new software.

The downloadable demo provides good examples, but the program is even better. The software has streamlined various procedures (cabin lists,
store/cantene ops., bus lists, mailing labels, special needs information, etc.), saving my camp many hours of labor and no more inaccurate reports. Camp Brain has a core module and additional modules, such as medical, conference center management, etc., can be added. Over the years, I keep adding modules as my funding permits.

Camp Brain's latest update enables downloadable online registration through Info Snap and camper email set-up through E-camp .

Camp Brain Contact:
Camp Brain
866-485-8886

If I can be of any more assistance, please contact me via email or phone.

Tom Jenkins, CPRP
Director of Programs

Voice and Fax: 888-800-4010
Email: programs@dys.org

Camp Conrad-Chinnock
Diabetic Youth Services, Inc.