I have some pretty bad stories that I will not reveal. This one however, just gets to me every time, so I am going to post it! My co counselor in the young boys unit and I had our time off. Luckily, I woke up from an impromptu nap about 5 minutes before I was supposed to get my kids back. I didn;t know where I was supposed to meet them, so I went to the most logical place and found them at about 12, which was good, but the person who had my boys was late for a meeting and the other counselor wasn't back yet. I told her to go to her meeting and I would wait for the other counselor since I had to wait for my cook-out box to be ready, plus I had to Counselors-in-Training to help me with the 14 boys. Finally at like 12:20, the other counselor was 20 minutes late and my box was ready, so we walked up to the cabins, all 17 of us because I had to be with the campers. At like 12:30 I walk into her cabin and find her sitting on her bed reading as if she was still on her TO. She said that the UC always met her back in the cabin, but that isn't true because I picked up my campers at the same time and place as her. So, Ican understand a miscommunication, but after a maximum of 10 minutes, you should be out trying to find them! She, however, was content to completely ignore the fact that she had campers, and that set my whole day's schedule off by 30 minutes. She also played favorites and had no respect for me trying to get my group together so that we could do what we had planned for the day. Wow, that was kind of a long rant! oops!

**I love my Never-land!**

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"