I was reading the first few pages of this thread and wondering why I was doing this to myself! I was just sitting there reading about other people's camp-sickness and getting more camp-sick each time! Now I need to actually get off the discussion obards since no one else is online and thus no one is replying to my posts, and I need to make effective use of my time, eith do homework or get to bed as it is now 4:15 am and I found the disscussion boards as part of my research paper, and well, you guys probably know how that goes, getting really involved in this after deciding to take a quick peek! oops, that was probably 2 hours ago! ha stupid needing sleep and camp being 5 months away.

I think it is cruel that camps start putting out the brochures and applications and doing interviews a whole 6 months before camp so then for the next few months all you can think or talk about is camp, and your real world friends get sick of it, and then you are camp sick for half the year! I understand why they do all of this stuff now, as far as timing and getting everything done and all that, but it is kind of evil! ha

ok good night, and happy camp memories!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"