hahaha, sounds amazing!!!!!!!! Our CD lives on camp year round so she actually has a house, so that wouldn't really work with us. However, last summer during Ninja week 2 staff members put a note on her door asking for cookies (I am sadly kind of fuzzy on some of the details, but it was hilarious!) and demanded that the cookies be put in the staff house by a certain time and when they went to chck for them there was a note instead that told them that they might make a deal if they showed their faces. They retaliated with a long note about something or other and ended up putting it on her doorstep with the head of our camp bunny costume! haha At the end of the week their group of campers was making wishes for their contribution to the camp fire and one of them said "I wish for 2 moon balls, 2 inches in diameter," and the other said "I wish for 4 chocolate chip cookies," which was what they were demanding in the first place. the CD just laughed! I laughed too, though most of the people didn;t get the hidden meaning!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"