This is a list that we Ceadrledge gals compiled a few years back. Sorry if it's been posted already:

You Know You've Been a Cedarledge Camper Too Long When...
1. ...some of the younger girls weren?t even alive when you started coming.
2. ...you?ve almost memorized the entire meal schedule.
3. ...counselors treat you like Junior Staff (when you?re only 13!)
4. ...your counselors give you a scavenger hunt and you are able to complete more than half on your own.
5. ...your scavenger hunt group finishes the hunt in less than forty-five minutes.
6. ...you can name every unit on camp, plus histories and a few little known facts too.
7. ...you can name every mountain on camp and most of the elevations from memory.
8. ...the thought of living without running water is nothing new.
9. ...you are proud of the fact that you can survive in 100+ heat indices without air conditioning.
10. ...you go home and are so cold you walk around in sweats and blankets (because you are not used to the air conditioning anymore).
11. ...you can name off every C.I.T. group you?ve been to camp with -- and it?s a LONG list.
12. ...you can remember when there weren?t ET?s on camp.
13. ...you can remember when the Whispering Winds and Conestoga latrines were still used.
14. ...you write essays and other things, like this, about camp.
15. ...you can remember when whoever the Assistant Camp Director is was still a C.I.T. herself.
16. ...you see nothing wrong with songs that involve dead buffalos, or being nude, or people dying.
17. ...there is dirt in your water but you drink it anyway.
18. ...you no longer make an effort to wipe the sweat off your back.
19. ...when a hamburger falls on the ground, you pick it back up and throw it back on the fire.
20. ...you sign all of your e-mails and letters with your real name/your camp name.
21. ...you can walk up and down Teddy Bear trail at night with no flashlight.
22. ...you can walk around camp in general at night with no flashlight.
23. ...you?ve used the phrase, ?I?ve been coming to camp for {insert number} years and it hasn?t killed me yet. There?s nothing here that?s going to kill you.? when you talk to homesick campers.
24. ...you can give the B.E.S.T. lecture yourself.
25. ...you are picked to be a head because there is no extra staff or C.I.T.s.
26. ...some of the staff members were actually campers with you at one time, and you remember it.
27. ...your friends at home stop asking questions when you tell stories including people?s camp names.
28. ...you go home and miss camp, but refer to it as ?homesickness.?
29. ...you stopped learning new songs a long time ago.
30. ...the concept of individual showers at camp will always seem strange.
31. ...you?ve hiked on the Frontier Trail so many times, you can lead a unit to do it.
32. ...you can name off the campers who will be in future C.I.T. groups 3-4 years down the road.
33. ...you know why people such as J. Mo, Garfield, Red Cross, and ACA are so important -- before you?re a C.I.T.
34. ...all staff know who you are (even if you don?t know them!).
35. ...you have so many memories that you can?t even imagine picking a favorite.
36. ...you?ve been on all the creek walks.
37. ...you stopped bringing real cloths to camp, P.J.s will do just fine.
38. ...even though the book says to not bring sandals, you know that there is no way you can survive camp without them.
39. ...you no longer need to actually think about what your camp name will be.
40. ...you can predict what unit you will be in.
41. ...you don?t care what your counselors? real names are anymore.
42. ...being away from home to be at camp is the best thing in the world.
43. ...you think siesta should be part of your everyday schedule, at home!
44. ...you can have 4 hour long conversations with your camp friends and talk about nothing but camp, even if you experienced everything together and know all the stories.
45. ...you measure your life and its stories by the unit you were in that year.
46. ...using a roll of duct tape within 24 hours doesn't bother you.
47. ...you know that duct tape SHOULD be on the camp supply list.
48. ...you just don't understand why everyone in the world isn't named things like Jabba, Tweety, Spider, Rainbow, and Skeeter.
49. ...you think campfires should be the opening event at everything.
50. ...when you see someone you met at camp - it doesn't matter how long ago you last saw them....you know that nothing has changed so much that you won't have anything in common with them.
51. ...you know that when you become a C.I.T, L.I.T, or A.W.I.T that you're making best friends for life.
52. ...you know in your heart that Cedarledge will always be home - no matter where you are.
53. ...you remember when they gave swimming lessons during swim times!