When you wake up in your room in the middle of the night and FREEK OUT hard core cause you have no clue where you are or your campers. That's the one thing I don't like about camp... waking up 3 times a week for a month like that!

Which leads me to an off topic story but I'm going to tell it because it's so easy to get back on topic with this topic.

Our PD decided to play a prank on one of our counselors, we will call him Jim. So Jim was the only counsleor in his cabin and when he wanted to go to staff snack one of the program staff would stay in his cabin while he was not there. So during this time the staff member who was there had the campers make their beds to look like they were sleeping, grabed extra sleeping stuff and took them to the CIT lodge. The point was to make Jim freek out because he lost his campers. Jim comes back from snack and goes right to bed, never notices that his campers were not in the cabin and sleeps by him self for the whole night. The next moring he finds his cabin in the chappel before our thought of the day and acts like nothing happened. How he kept his job, I don't know? I guess it's a good thing he's good at what he does.