I think it must! Not to mention as I am filling out this application I am realizing that I have no life outside of Camp Fire! My summer is devoted to camp and my school year (at least until I left for college this year) has been all about camp and my Camp Fire club! Most of my experience in anything is somehow related to camp! I was applying to camp this summer and needed 3 references. ummmm, this is even more difficult for me than most as my summers haven't included jobs, but camp, and my winters have been occupied with my CF group. Now this wouldn't be so bad, aside from the fact that the advisor of my CF group is also my CD!! haha so I can't use my best reference to apply! Of couse, then she already knows me so she of course uses this info in her decision to hire me! So in a way it is like i have 4 references!

Another funny thing about this is that my friend was talking to one of her references about his conversation with our CD and she said that since she has known us for so long and so well she would feel guilty not hiring us (unless of course we do something horribly wrong like get arrested ot drink on camp pr something!)!! haha, we have a summer job as long as she is there! Of course and new CD would also have to be craxy for not hiring us back with all our years of experience with kids and with that camp! haha Set for life!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"