C-campkgurl remembered!!!!!

ok, so totday I went to a family friend's high school graduation. He graduated from my high school. I was outside and all of a sudden i heard someone shout, "Giggles!" and I turn around and it was one of my fellow CIT 1 buddies!! she didn't go on to CIT 2, so I only saw her once after CIT 1, when she came to give some of our CIT buddies their 10 year presents! So i haven't seen her basically at all in the last 2 years and I got to see her tonight and it was amazingness! She had to leave right away, but she ran up and we gave each other gigantic hugs and such!!

And then, to make it even cooler, there was another graduation after my high school's (we have them at the local events center), so we cleared out fairly quickly. On my way I saw one of my other CIT buddies!!! This one did both 1 and 2 and was on staff for the rest of the summer last year, but it was still really cool to run into her! I told her I saw the other girl and she was excited too! but she had to go and get to where she needed to be since she was graduating!

SO it was totally cool!! I saw 2 of my camp friends while attending my HS's graduation and neither of them were graduating from my hs!!

ok, I am very energetic, so sorry about the rambling! i am going to start packing now so that i can officially say I have more than 2.5 weeks worth of socks packed!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"