So, apparently it's actually not 30 days until summer camp for me. \:\( And no this isn't a silly little mess up with a date or countdown where it's 29 or 31 days. I got a message from my CD that basically says with our ULs being there for training the couple days before grief camp and session 1 of DC they don't need me for DC like i thought. I'm pretty sure the AD told me when she hired me that I was doing DC though so I'm not really sure if I just didn't hear her right or if the plans changed since then. So yeah, instead of June 27th I start camp July 2nd. I guess I'll be able to hang with Smudge and Mash and anyone else not getting much camp this summer on here a while longer then. Sure I still get to do precamp and 7 sessions of camp so I know I'm still really lucky but I was really looking forward to doing DC and also seeing my girls from last years Camp Willie. Oh, and on my contract it said July 2nd so I suppose that's one more point in favor of miscommunication. When I update my countdown I'll post my new one for summer.

Hey, at least I still have 17 days until I get to do an OE session and I have a shorter wait until summer break from school!

Last edited by Giggles; 05/28/10 12:39 AM.

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"