Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
12/17/18 04:13 PM
We have an operating camp in the Midwest for which we are potentially interested in exploring a transition that may fit your needs. Feel free to e-mail me at ponderingcampsale@gmail.com. Thanks!
4 83 Read More
12/14/18 04:47 PM
Is this still available?
1 338 Read More
12/12/18 07:04 PM
WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL, SPRING FED 17 ACRE LAKE & PROPERTY FOR SALE IN MORRIS COUNTY , NJ. 1.5 miles to Route 80. PERFECT DAY CAMP, SPORTS CAMP, RELIGIOUS CAMP WITH ROOM FOR EXPANSION. . PROPERTY TOTAL IS 21 ACRES. INCLUDES A 4800 SF STRUCTURE WITH BATHS, CHANGING ROOMS, SNACK BARS, KITCHEN, ETC. WITH ROOM FOR EXPANSION - THERE IS EXTRA FOUNDATION IN PLACE. EXISTING DAY "CAMP"/ MEMBERSHIP LAKE/GROUNDS/BALL FIELD, PARKING, ETC. ONE HOUR TO NYC. LOCAL TRAIN. ZONED OS. TAXES $15085. TOO MUCH TO LIST . PLEASE CALL 973 945 2880 FOR DETAILS.
0 62 Read More
12/05/18 01:26 AM
David, Thanks for reaching out today. I sent you a file via wetransfer. Look forward to talking after you review.
Debbie
36 3,549 Read More
12/03/18 02:29 PM
For sale:
100 acre Christian campus in Fairmont, WV. Campus has the following: open air chapel, commercial kitchen/dining hall, two lodges (one has a kitchen), two dry cabins, stone cottage, craft building, boys & girls shower house, 10' inground pool, huge pole building for equipment and work area, big barn, 4 block cabins, pavilion & snack bar area, and a 2-3 bedroom home with full basement. The campus has 5 nice fields, a challenge course, and a 3.5 acre pond with a small canoe/kayak storage unit (canoes included). All the buildings on the campus have been painted in the last two years. The home has new siding, new roof, new windows. Campus is 4 miles away from the nearest Walmart and hospital in Grafton and 8 miles to each in the opposite direction which is Fairmont. Interested buyers may contact us at 304-363-4821. I can send you pics of the camp via email or you can see them on my personal facebook page under Nan Raddish by going to photo albums and choosing the one titled Mission Farms Christian Camp.
0 99 Read More
12/02/18 05:09 PM
Have you found the places you are looking for?
If not, check out our place available that's available the 2nd half of this summer, from July 25.
http://cgipoconos.org/about-us/facilities/
4 231 Read More
12/02/18 05:05 PM
Have you found the place you are looking for?
If not, check out our place available as of July 25 to the end of this summer (2019).
We are located in the heart of the Poconos.
3 395 Read More
12/02/18 05:04 PM
Have you found the place you are looking for?
If not, check out our place available as of July 25 to the end of the summer.
We are located within a 2.5 hours radius of NYC.
4 238 Read More
11/29/18 03:49 AM
Thanks Derek. We are looking for something with access to the New York City market. Good luck with your sale.
6 459 Read More
11/27/18 10:01 PM
Established MY Metro Area day camp & pre-school (pre-K – Grade 1). $1.5 million+ revenue. Includes 5,000+ sq. ft. of buildings on 1.5 acres and two outdoor pools. Capacity for 120 students and 200 campers. Asking $1.8 million. Interested parties must establish financial bona fides and sign Confidentiality Agreement.
0 54 Read More
11/25/18 09:56 PM
I’m selling the former Camp Warrior property in N. Florida. The 20 acre property features a full stadium lighted rodeo arena, 12 stall barn, restaurant/Classroom, 5,000sqft covered pavilion with stage, bathhouse, 19 RV spaces with hook ups, 4 bedroom home/office all with underground utilities. I have 4 cabins in storage that sleep 20 each that can be purchased separate. The owned property sits locked inside of 27,000 acres of timber and hunting lease. A deal has been made to use a 5,000 acre tract for camping and riding. No neighbors for miles. The business grossed over $500k a summer. I’ve alreday sold the camp database and client list. Asking price is the apprised property only price done two weeks ago. New owner would have to increase drainfield size. Possible partial owner financing available. Asking $650k. This is a very inexpensive way to get into the Florida summer camp market. I can be contacted via email derekehart@gmail.com.

http://tbrmls.paragonrels.com/publi...9-6f7b-4deb-a1db-e6e9a4680c43&Report=Yes
0 75 Read More
11/25/18 02:59 AM
I too have been researching the camp and rental business sales for the past 10 years or so, and in earnest the past 3 years as I am looking to purchase my own camp at present. Your overall assessment is dead on but not unusual for a buyer to overvalue what they are selling. Too often though their numbers are based on the emotional attachment and that search for the "angel buyer" who is willing to overpay because camps are in short supply and/or they are simply unrealistic about the value of their seasonal business. But when you run the numbers, the true valuation is substantially less. There is no bright line formula, but getting a fair appraisal of the land is the starting point. Because at the end of the day, the business is not worth nearly as much as the land, and you need the land as collateral for any bank financing. Most banks will not give you any money towards the purchase for the value of the business, so this ends up very much being a "land deal" with some additional value based on either cash flow or good will.

If you need some help putting together a deal of your own, I am happy to help and consult.
9 2,188 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
11/21/18 03:02 AM
HI Golden Tree,
It has small cabins but it also has two houses on site one of which has been used as a small retreat facility.
2 243 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 6 (0.003s) Memory: 2.8134 MB (Peak: 2.8590 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-12-19 01:24:08 UTC