Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
05/19/19 01:50 AM
I have been apart of camp since I was 10. It's also where I met my husband so camp is a place that is near and dear to our hearts. We are looking to purchase land and build from the ground up, or we are interested in looking at places that were camps previously, just run down and need to be started up again. We would like it to be located in New England, preferably CT. Please email kellyjchabot@gmail.com if you have any information. Thank you!
0 46 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
05/17/19 06:29 PM
Jamie, I have the Colorado Girl Scouts ranch, Magic Sky Ranch for sale. State-of-the-Art. Website is www.magicskyranch.com Can send you additional information or better yet, give me a call at 303-437-9600.
6 506 Read More
05/13/19 05:39 PM
Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone had any leads for a camp for sale or property zoned for a residence camp for sale. Ideally, in VA, but open to moving out-of-state for the right opportunity. My husband just permission to telework so as long as there is the ability for high-speed internet, he is good.

If you have a lead, please email me at anash@vt.edu. With the pending camp season, I am slow to check the forum boards.

Thanks for the tips in advance!

Best wishes,

Ash
0 67 Read More
05/11/19 01:56 PM
Still looking?
1 268 Read More
05/11/19 01:41 PM
Still looking? We are located in North Georgia.
6 1,996 Read More
05/11/19 01:40 PM
Camp Jabez Retreat Center is an existing camp in the north Georgia mountains on 33 acres. The camp is currently for sale but has been in existence for 18 years.
There are five bunkhouses that sleep a total of 100, a dining hall that can seat 45 at one time with a full commercial kitchen and a meeting space above it.
There is a 40x60 metal building that is used as a worship center with folding chairs, sound system and small stage, but could also be used for indoor basketball, 4-square, etc.
There is a climbing wall with a zip line (all equipment included in sale), low ropes course, sand volleyball, fire pit, open field for football, soccer or Frisbee, a creek that runs the perimeter of the property and access to Lake Nottely 1/4 mile away.

The property is 20 minutes from Murphy, NC, 15 minutes from Blairsville, GA and 15 minutes from Blue Ridge, GA.

PM with any questions.
0 140 Read More
05/11/19 01:04 PM
Are you still looking for a camp/ property?
2 279 Read More
05/11/19 02:07 AM
Your property is very nice! Unfortunately there's a large competitor in the same area and it has one of the lowest tuitions in the nation. We'd have no way to compete against that.
2 135 Read More
05/08/19 02:30 PM
Camp for Sale or Long Term Lease: Former Girl Scout camp near Shellman, Georgia. 338 Acre / 20,000+ SF facility including 16 acre stocked spring fed lake with 230’ dock - canoe rack & portage – gear shed - gazebo □ 5,500 SF meeting - dining hall with furnished commercial kitchen □ fenced 30X60’ Pool with pool house and pavilion □ ball field – zip lines – volleyball – basketball - playground □ arts & crafts pavilion □ two 1,600 SF open floor plan buildings that could be used for classrooms, meetings, dining, chapel, gym or easily converted to counselor (private bed / bath) overseen bunk rooms for younger or special needs guests. Three separate camp areas with full bath houses - fire rings in each – 17 camper cabins total (sleep 4-6 each). Currently sleeps 100+ but easily converted to almost 200. 2,200 SF ranger / groundskeeper house with adjacent equipment barn and sheds. (2) Counselor cabins. Hotwired pasture with horse stables and tack shed – marked equestrian or walking trails throughout property. Several open air sheds / pavilions. Remodeled 2016-17. Majority of timber is 60+ year old hardwoods – a truly majestic and natural retreat environment that you will have to see to believe. Pricing negotiable and to be determined by deal structure. Broker participation welcomed. Contact owner: Sam Shugart at 229.883.0088 or samshugart@yahoo.com
0 80 Read More
05/02/19 01:49 PM
Hello, please contact me at tonyblair@att.net and I will send you info on a Camp property we have for sale that might meet you needs.
Thanks,
Tony Blair
413-329-3879
10 1,325 Read More
04/28/19 11:49 AM
I am fortunate enough to own a beautiful 26 acre, waterfront property in the Adirondacks.

Secluded, yet easily accessible, it is bordered by State Land on one of the cleanest lakes in the
Adirondacks. This pristine, mostly forest land has no buildings. It has an open sandy playing
field. It is a large lake where boating is allowed, yet you will see very little of it.

I have been coming to the Adirondacks for over 60 years and I can tell you this piece of property is stunning.

I am open to selling, leasing or partnering. Whatever is right.

Feel free to call me at 315 240 0974 or email @ Marmarteam1@aol.com

Marty Droz
0 193 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.007s Queries: 6 (0.002s) Memory: 2.8053 MB (Peak: 2.8515 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2019-05-24 01:02:50 UTC