Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
07/22/21 01:31 PM
Reputable nonprofit organization seeking to purchase an overnight summer campground or retreat center on a waterfront property in Maryland, West Virginia, or Pennsylvania.

The ideal location (or something similar) would consist of:

- Waterfront suitable for motorboats, jetskiing
- existing structures such as pools, cabins, sports facilities
- Anywhere between 100 to 800 acres

Thank you!
0 16 Read More
07/21/21 04:34 AM
I would like to learn more about your camp. Please send me
your NDA timseldin@montessori.org
7 895 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
07/09/21 10:18 PM
We are not in the pacific northwest but if you are willing to look outside that area- please consider our advertisement.

A family operated and established Christian youth camp located in the south is looking for a buyer within the next year. Several hundred acres and well maintained lodges and facilities to accommodate in upwards of 400 people. The camp continues to operate year around.

No pending litigation. All taxes are up to date. Good financials.

For further information, a NDA must be signed. Only serious buyers, please
1 318 Read More
07/09/21 10:14 PM
If you are still interested, we may meet your needs. We have a camp available that sleeps close to 400 and includes 435 acres.
3 1,146 Read More
07/09/21 10:11 PM
You may fit your criteria. Would you be willing to sign a NDA? Can you send us your email and we can give you more information.
3 1,044 Read More
07/08/21 02:46 PM
Good Afternoon All,

I am interested in purchasing a sleepaway summer camp for the 2022 summer season, preferably close to NYC (3 hours drive maximum). I would prefer something with areas for basketball, tennis, soccer, and other activities in turnkey condition or as close to it as possible, but I am willing to discuss other options.

Thank you
0 100 Read More
06/28/21 03:03 AM
Hi there!

We are a nonprofit (becauseisaidiwould.org) looking to purchase a camp in Ohio to run our character development and SEL programming. Preferably 50-150 acres with cabins and water for recreational activities. Ready to sign NDA. Please contact alex@becauseisaidiwould.org.

Sincerely,

Alex
0 86 Read More
06/26/21 02:28 PM
A family operated and established Christian youth camp located in the south is looking for a buyer within the next year. Several hundred acres and well maintained lodges and facilities to accommodate in upwards of 400 people. The camp continues to operate year around.

No pending litigation. All taxes are up to date. Good financials.

For further information, a NDA must be signed. Only serious buyers, please
0 299 Read More
Page Time: 0.009s Queries: 6 (0.003s) Memory: 2.7911 MB (Peak: 2.8382 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2021-07-23 21:55:07 UTC