Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
08/14/20 03:20 AM
Hello!

I am in search of functional camp ground for sale/lease in OHIO!
0 16 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
08/10/20 02:27 PM
We are a new Texas based Non-profit summer camp for Boys and Girls between 2nd- 11th grade. We are looking for a camp to lease for 9 weeks during summer 2022 in Texas. If you would like more information on Camp Ember please visit our website Camp-Ember.com or email us Brandonj@camp-ember.com.
0 17 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
08/07/20 11:35 PM
[b][/b]BEAUTIFUL SPORTS CAMP ONLY 1 HOUR FROM LOS ANGELES. IN A CANYON ON 82 ACRES WITH 262 BEDS IN VERY NICE CABINS. EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL YEAR-ROUND BUSINESS CONVEYS WITH SALE. ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM A HUGE LAKE AND PROGRAM INCLUDES WATER SKIING, WAVE RUNNING, WAKE BOARDING AND INNER TUBING. CHALLENGE COURSE INCLUDES CLIMBING WALL, ROPES COURSE AND ZIP LINE. ALL SPORTS FACILITIES ARE FIRST CLASS INCLUDING; VOLLEYBALL, TENNIS, BASKET BALL, GOLF, SOCCER, GO-KARTS, MINI BIKES, ARCHERY, STREET HOCKEY, SKATEBOARDING, FISHING, SWIMMING, AND SCUBA. MUSIC, ARTS AND NATURE ARE WOVEN WITHIN THE DAILY ACTIVITIES. THIS CAMP OPERATES 320 DAYS A YEAR!!! IN NICE, BREEZY CANYON WITH HEALTHY, MATURE TREES, POND, AND A YEAR-ROUND CREEK. ONE OF THE VERY FEW CAMPS THIS CLOSE TO L.A.
THERE'S NO LIST PRICE, BUT OFFERS SHOULD BE IN THE "EIGHT FIGURES". PROOF OF FUNDS AND A SIGNED NDA ARE REQUIRED TO TOUR THE PROPERTY.

CONTACT CORY JONES, REALTOR AT CALIFORNIACAMPREALTY@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 760-703-2681

CA DRE 01943556/00929625
0 88 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
08/04/20 12:14 PM
Ritty, I was told that was just to prove you had the downpayment money. "Tiffany" wouldn't give me any pricing information. Again, fairly certain this is a scam. I contacted the only agency in the North East that had an agent named Tiffany Smith and they told me they don't have a Summer Camp listed for sale.
4 1,102 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.008s Queries: 6 (0.002s) Memory: 2.7771 MB (Peak: 2.8225 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2020-08-14 22:39:46 UTC