Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
03/19/19 02:06 AM
MARCH 2019 UPDATE: Seller is receiving some interest from an organization in potentially leasing the camp facility starting in fall 2019. If you have any interest in purchasing or making a strong lease investment, this would be a good time to contact me to discuss your proposal. If you can secure a minimum of $350,000 in start-up funds or initial financing from a loan, you can purchase this property with owner finance support. You can lease at $60,000 per year with covering your own expenses. Appraised in 2017 for $650,000 with much ongoing investment and improvement since that appraisal. The gym and dorm complex is a jewel. MUST SEE!! Call or text me at 405-933-0506 or brian@oakridgecamp.com
1 278 Read More
03/19/19 01:44 AM
I can be reached directly by email: dgreenspan99@gmail.com
Thank you again,
Debbie
44 5,148 Read More
03/17/19 06:59 PM
@goldentree - Yes, we'd be happy to discuss these with you. I'll send a PM.
2 117 Read More
03/14/19 07:38 PM
AUCTION

Property Address: 12501 North State Road 49, Wheatfield, IN 46392

Suggested Opening Bid: $1,750,000

Buyer's Premium: 4%

Cooperating Broker's Commission: 2%

Lot Size: Approx. 101.28 Acres

Building Size: 61,155 SF

Number of Beds: 85

2017 Taxes: Tax Exempt as a Not-For-Profit

PIN #: 106-00110-00

Zoning: Agricultural (legal, non-conforming)

A unique opportunity to expand a former school housing location. It features numerous dormitories, administration/conference buildings, equestrian center, expansive farm land for hiking and outdoor sports, an indoor athletic facility with a full sized basketball court as well as a commercial kitchen with cafeteria dining infrastructure. This property is comprised of a total 101.28 acre site with 18 structures totaling 61,155 square feet of space and five small utility and storage buildings for a total of 23 structures. The property includes four administrative and a primary 11,000 sf classroom building, eight residential buildings (with a total of 85 beds), six support and maintenance buildings and five storage and equipment buildings. The site includes about 38 acres of tillable farm ground. The property also features a fishing pond, nature walks with a ropes course and throughout the property has driveways extending to the buildings.

Potential uses may be for a behavioral treatment/rehabilitation center, kids camp, a corporate retreat or conference center.

This property is located approximately 1 hour drive from Chicago Midway International Airport, 1.5 hours from Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 1.25 hours from Fort Wayne International Airport, and 2 hours from Indianapolis International Airport, Indiana. Please see below for further information.

International airports near Wheatfield, IN

75 miles: Chicago, IL (MDW / KMDW) Chicago Midway International Airport

97 miles: Chicago, IL (ORD / KORD) Chicago O'Hare International Airport

112 miles: Fort Wayne, IN (FWA / KFWA) Fort Wayne International Airport

138 miles: Indianapolis, IN (IND / KIND) Indianapolis International Airport

160 miles: Milwaukee, WI (MKE / KMKE) General Mitchell International Airport

169 miles: Grand Rapids, MI (GRR / KGRR) Gerald R. Ford International Airport

Domestic airports near Wheatfield, IN

75 miles: Chicago, IL (MDW / KMDW) Chicago Midway International Airport

76 miles: South Bend, IN (SBN / KSBN) South Bend Regional Airport

97 miles: Chicago, IL (ORD / KORD) Chicago O'Hare International Airport

112 miles: Fort Wayne, IN (FWA / KFWA) Fort Wayne International Airport

Local airports near Wheatfield, IN

22 miles: Valparaiso, IN (VPZ / KVPZ) Porter County Municipal Airport

25 miles: Rensselaer, IN (RNZ / KRZL / RZL) Jasper County Airport

34 miles: Lowell, IN (RQL) Lowell Airport

44 miles: La Porte, IN (LPO) La Porte Municipal Airport

44 miles: La Porte, IN (WMS) La Porte Airport

45 miles: Frankfort, IL (LL40) Frankfort Airport (defunct)

47 miles: Michigan City, IN (MGC / KMGC) Michigan City Municipal Airport

49 miles: Gary, IN (GYY / KGYY) Gary/Chicago International Airport

53 miles: Plymouth, IN (PLY) Plymouth Airport

53 miles: Kankakee, IL (IKK / KIKK) Greater Kankakee Airport

**48 hours notice to schedule a private showing**

Please click the website link to view the property! Former Youth Treatment Residential Campus in Wheatfield, IN: https://www.svnauctionworks.com/auc...-residential-campus-in-wheatfield-in-821

Contact: Diana Peterson for additional information at diana.peterson@svn.com or 312-218-6102 (cell)

AuctionWorks
707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 649
Northbrook, IL 60062
Office: (847) 509-2757

Cooperating Broker Licensed in the State of Indiana: #LC20600037

0 66 Read More
03/10/19 05:50 PM
Looking to buy a turn-key ready overnight camp in the Northeast, preferably a camp in either PA, NY, NH or ME with access to NYC clientele. I come from a long history of camping with almost all my immediate family members attending sleep away camp in the Northeast. My family and I are looking for a family run camp that is ready to pass their traditions on to my family. We are not looking to change any of the existing traditions that the camp upholds - instead we are looking to continue and create new traditions.

Together my family am looking for a camp with a capacity of over 500 and that has a list of campers already enrolled. In addition I am looking for a camp with the following:
- sports fields
- lake or pool (or both)
- amphitheater or stage

If you know someone or you have a possible lead please contact me.
0 161 Read More
03/06/19 03:07 AM
Hello,

Does anyone have a Co-Star account who can help me do some searches or know how to get an account? There are a few properties that I want to view that aren't available to the public. However, Co-Star doesn't want to provide a subscription to someone like me who is just looking and isn't directly involved in commercial real estate transactions.
0 77 Read More
02/27/19 07:44 PM
Property address: 1945 Vineyard Rd, Westfield, NC 27053

Price: 3.95 Million

Situated in the beautiful Brown Mountains with stunning forests along a winding stream. This property sits on over 287 sprawling acres with 42 buildings! Suitable for camps, retreats, corporate team building events, and other group activities. The property is currently being used as a summer camp. It has cabins with bunks, staff housing, a dining hall, various recreation buildings, fields and courts, a pond, swimming pool, cafeteria, gymnasium, trails, and more. This North Carolina property is a scenic beauty with limitless possibilities!

Please click the website link to view a tour of the property! Camp Retreat Property http://www.campretreat.baldwinco.com/

Lou Baldwin
1500 S. Hawthorne Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
P: 336-201-0265
Email: lbaldwin@baldwinco.com
0 231 Read More
02/26/19 01:33 PM
Hi there. I just joined this forum. I am wondering if your property still available and would you consider selling? Thanks
1 605 Read More
02/22/19 09:12 PM
Non-profit looking to purchase, (or secondarily lease), year round camp with built-in structures or cabins for use as a quality drug and rehabilitation facility. Please send all information to lorangersusan02@gmail.com including asking price, location, number of beds, structures or cabins, amenities, and distance to the nearest major airport. Thank you.
0 101 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
02/22/19 09:08 PM
Non-Profit looking to purchase, (or secondarily lease), year round camp with built-in structures or cabins for use as a quality drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility. Please send all information to lorangersusan02@gmail.com including asking price, location, number of beds, amenities, and distance to the nearest major airport. Thank you.
0 113 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.008s Queries: 6 (0.003s) Memory: 2.8087 MB (Peak: 2.8545 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2019-03-24 11:08:04 UTC