Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
04/19/19 04:41 PM
Award winning, internationally recognized travel company for sale with educational programs in adventure, service learning, language, leadership, and global perspectives.

A detailed offering memorandum is available only to qualified principals following receipt of a signed nondisclosure agreement.

Contact Jim Bates at jbates@jackimwoods.com for more information.
0 3 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
04/19/19 04:40 PM
Award winning, internationally recognized travel company for sale with educational programs in adventure, service learning, language, leadership, and global perspectives.

A detailed offering memorandum is available only to qualified principals following receipt of a signed nondisclosure agreement.

Contact Jim Bates at jbates@jackimwoods.com for more information.
0 5 Read More
04/14/19 06:50 AM
To whom it may concern

It is my wife, Jamie and I's dream to have a small Christian camp to run in Idaho, Oregon or Montana. I currently work for the U.S. Forest Service in Nebraska as a Supervisor for Job Corps students. I'm a Veteran of the US Marine Corps. and my wife has a degree in Agriculture and has a credential for teaching the developmentally disabled and we both have experience in counseling. We have capital saved and good credit. We are originally from Northern California and we enjoy traveling and the outdoors very much. My wife is an exceptional cook and makes the most spectacular pies smile.

Needles to say we have prayed and believe this is our calling but we are not sure how God will make this happen yet or what our best course of action is. We are willing to buy/lease or we might be good fit to run someone's facility for them. Any advice you could give us would be greatly appreciated.  We come from a background in a small non denominational church.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

John M. Whitlock 

USFS 

Whit7773@gmail.com
0 47 Read More
04/08/19 07:22 PM
Camp for Sale: Monterey, MA – 33 ac., Overnight & Day, up to 265 campers, since 1922.

To obtain detailed information about this long established and successful summer camp, please contact the selling brokers, either Rich Aldrich at (413) 243-1739 or at rich.aldrich01238@gmail.com or Tony Blair at (413) 329-3879 or at tonyblair@att.net. A packet of more detailed information including promotional materials used by the Camp, maps and plans, assessor’s data and other relevant information will be forwarded to your email after you have had a conversation with either Rich or Tony. For financial information you will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and be financially qualified.

In Monterey, Massachusetts, on the shores of beautiful Lake Buel, just 5 miles outside Great Barrington, MA, this Camp is in the heart of the southern Berkshires, a summer camping mecca. Easily reached from NYC and Boston, the area is well known for its music (Tanglewood), theater and dance (Jacob’s Pillow) and other cultural venues and for its summer camps!

Camp Facilities and Activities include:
• Full waterfront on Lake Buel, with motorboats, sailboats, rowboats, kayaks and canoes, water skiing and swimming docks, slide & floating water rug
• Heated pool (40’ by 80’)
• Ropes Course, with zip line and high and low elements
• Three hard surface Tennis Courts
• Two Basketball Courts
• Batting Cage
• Yoga Platform and Gymnastics Pavilion
• Soccer Field and Baseball Diamond
• Skate Park
• Club House
• Theater
• Arts and Crafts Facility, including Pottery Studio
• Newly remodeled Health Center with two nurses on site at all times
• Lake Side Dining Hall with full kitchen
• Management housing
• 25 camper cabins, some with bathrooms, all with electricity and windows.

Camp Data:
• Established in 1922, this Camp has had only three owners in 97 years. Current owners have run the Camp since 1967, are ready to retire but are willing to remain through a season to assist new owners with transition.
• Day Program has children from 3 to 15, and feeds into Overnight Program for children from 6 to 17.
• Multiple lengths of Camper Sessions are offered to meet every camper (and parent) need.
• Typical enrollment in Day Program ranges from 70 to 135.
• Typical enrollment in Overnight Program ranges from 80 to 130.
• Campers come from all over the US and internationally as well.
• The Camp has a staff of about 65 – many are repeat staff and some have children attending the Camp or attended as children.

For more information please contact either Rich Aldrich at (413) 243-1739 or rich.aldrich01238@gmail.com or Tony Blair at (413) 329-3879 or tonyblair@att.net.
0 118 Read More
04/05/19 09:53 PM
WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL, SPRING FED 17 ACRE LAKE & PROPERTY FOR SALE IN MORRIS COUNTY , NJ. ON A MAJOR HIGHWAY AND 1.5 MILES to Route 80. PERFECT DAY CAMP, SPORTS CAMP, RELIGIOUS CAMP WITH ROOM FOR EXPANSION. . PROPERTY TOTAL IS 21 ACRES. INCLUDES A 4800 SF STRUCTURE WITH BATHS, CHANGING ROOMS, SNACK BARS, KITCHEN, ETC. WITH ROOM FOR EXPANSION - THERE IS EXTRA FOUNDATION IN PLACE ADJACENT TO CURRENT STRUCTURE. . EXISTING DAY "CAMP"/ MEMBERSHIP LAKE/GROUNDS/BALL FIELD, PARKING, ETC. ONE HOUR TO NYC. LOCAL TRAIN. ZONED OS. TAXES $15085. TOO MUCH TO LIST . PLEASE CALL 973 945 2880 FOR DETAILS. ALL OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
0 118 Read More
04/05/19 06:59 PM
For Sale: Former Summer Camp - 120 Acres next to Fort Ancient State Park in Oregonia, OH. Please inquire. Significant infrastructure includes large three story dormitory, dining hall/event center with commercial kitchen, 7 year round cottages featuring 1-3 bedrooms, 14 rustic cabins, two boys' and two girls' bath houses, 9 miles of hiking trails, and surrounded by activities including neighboring Morgan's Canoe Rental and Ozone Zipline.

https://bergmancommercial.com/properties/?propertyId=5778-State-Route-350-sale
Listing Provided by NAI Bergman
0 163 Read More
04/05/19 06:45 PM
Hey potential Camp Friends. I am a retired camp director and now turned real estate agent here in North Idaho. We have several properties in the area right now for sale that are former camps, current ranches, would make great retreat centers. Just contact me and let me know what you are looking for. I would love the opportunity to help you become a camp owner anywhere in Idaho.
Thanks,
Tyler Wagner
(208) 610-2268
tylerawagner@gmail.com
0 101 Read More
04/01/19 06:07 PM
Excellent opportunity to bid your price on this fully approved former 40 acre Summer Camp and Year-round Conference and Retreat Center in Pine Bush NY-just 90 minutes from NYC. Sale includes approved site, water, septic system and architectural plans, plus approvals for 96 year-round and 350 summer camp occupants. Camp was fully operational from the 1960's through 2011 and has been well maintained ever since. Now is your chance to bring this happy place back to life with your own TLC and creativity. Come and discover how beautiful this property truly is. Visit our web site today to get full details.

0 164 Read More
03/26/19 05:31 PM
Selling family property in Paris, Texas. Previously called "The Wild Boar Inn" but was never opened for business due to my father's health issues. 50 acres includes 6BR house, two story dormitory, small pond behind house with dock, larger fishing pond, corral and shed. Dormitory features 2 separate sleeping quarters (some new bunk beds with mattress and linens included), 2 large classrooms, dining room, "camp store" space, commercial kitchen with some appliances included, laundry and storage. $525,000.00
(Possible option to purchase additional 200+ acres that includes 16 acre lake, hay meadow and forest.)

Link to google drive with photos and more detailed information in pdf. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uRjn1xr9Egdrz8TRXUELPoZsWfFZCHl4?usp=sharing

Shay Thurmon
shaythurmon@gmail.com
0 138 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.007s Queries: 6 (0.002s) Memory: 2.8061 MB (Peak: 2.8530 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2019-04-19 20:48:19 UTC