Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
10/03/19 05:45 PM
New Opportunity on the Market!

www.BerkshireSummerCamp.com

Listed for a sale is a long-running (since 1921!) Berkshire, MA summer camp. 155 acres of sports fields, woods, water sports, and 50 structures including cabins, full gymnasium, theater, admin buildings and a 400+ person dining hall/commercial kitchen. The main campus (serviced by PUBLIC WATER AND SEWER) includes a private 6 acre spring fed pond as well as heated and lighted swimming pool. Included in the sale is a lakefront parcel (5 minutes from main campus) with full floating dock and storage.

Specializing in accommodations for people with Food Allergies, an ever increasing niche market, the camp has been run entirely peanut, treenut, shellfish, and sesame free, catering to all kinds of food allergies or Celiac Disease affected individuals.

The camp business is thriving (amazing retention rate, successful youth, adult and family camp programs as well as private rentals and the ability to design additional offerings); owners are simply ready to focus more fully on the needs of their family. Full business details provided with signed NDA and proof of buying ability.

Owners look forward to finding the RIGHT BUYER - someone who will put a similar level of care and attention into the camp and its operations that has been shown over the past half century.

For more information and to download a full PDF pitchbook, please visit www.BerkshireSummerCamp.com, or call/email me anytime.

Regards,

Billy Keane, Broker/Owner, Jan Perry Realty & Associates, LLC
billykeanejr@gmail.com
413-770-7195
0 123 Read More
09/30/19 06:00 PM
This is a well equipped camp with its own lake and stream. Everything is in excellent shape and ready to go. We can take a total of about175-180. The screened cabins hold 10 persons with electricity, hot & cold water, toilets and showers in each.. We are looking for groups for day, week or longer time. We will supply the meals. We have one of the best climbing courses in the east, and we may be able to supply other activities. We have sport fields, tennis courts, a hockey - basketball court and more. For more information contact me at don@watonka.com.
0 86 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
09/21/19 10:36 PM
Hello Camp Friends. There is a beautiful 134 acre guest ranch for sale near Clark Fork Idaho which is located in North Idaho near Sandpoint and near the Montana Border. This property is offering seller financing so lets help the owners make a deal. I am a retired camp director, turned real estate agent and I love to help people find a camp property that works for their needs. Hit me up and I will tell you more. And there are always interesting mountain, lake, river, forest, kinds of property for sale around here. Just tell me what you are looking for and we will track it down. Thank you for getting in touch.
Tyler Wagner
North Idaho Real Estate Team
(208) 610-2268
tylerawagner@gmail.com
0 165 Read More
09/18/19 07:00 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge of camps for sale in Minnesota? Seeking to start a camp on an existing campground.
Thank you!
0 64 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
09/16/19 01:09 PM
Hello, this is JJSP, we are a sporting non-profit organization looking to lease or buy a campsite for sports. This camp could be year around. We service youth ages 6 through 17 years around.
Other programs we would use it for would be for mentoring, coaching, and some girls ministry. Please contact me here or via jayjayskatepark@yahoo.com.
I am looking for the year 2020.

Thank you
Dawn smile
0 59 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.007s Queries: 6 (0.002s) Memory: 2.7842 MB (Peak: 2.8312 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2019-10-15 09:16:14 UTC