Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
04/19/19 04:41 PM
Award winning, internationally recognized travel company for sale with educational programs in adventure, service learning, language, leadership, and global perspectives.

A detailed offering memorandum is available only to qualified principals following receipt of a signed nondisclosure agreement.

Contact Jim Bates at jbates@jackimwoods.com for more information.
0 3 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
04/19/19 04:40 PM
Award winning, internationally recognized travel company for sale with educational programs in adventure, service learning, language, leadership, and global perspectives.

A detailed offering memorandum is available only to qualified principals following receipt of a signed nondisclosure agreement.

Contact Jim Bates at jbates@jackimwoods.com for more information.
0 5 Read More
04/17/19 06:21 PM
Hello, My Wife and I are looking for a camp for sale and are located in southern Maine. I came across this thread and want to to see if you happen to have any better photos of the land as well as the structures on the property. Thank you kindly for your time. many blessings
-Justin
1 361 Read More
04/17/19 05:39 PM
Is the camp still for sale?
2 198 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
04/14/19 06:50 AM
To whom it may concern

It is my wife, Jamie and I's dream to have a small Christian camp to run in Idaho, Oregon or Montana. I currently work for the U.S. Forest Service in Nebraska as a Supervisor for Job Corps students. I'm a Veteran of the US Marine Corps. and my wife has a degree in Agriculture and has a credential for teaching the developmentally disabled and we both have experience in counseling. We have capital saved and good credit. We are originally from Northern California and we enjoy traveling and the outdoors very much. My wife is an exceptional cook and makes the most spectacular pies smile.

Needles to say we have prayed and believe this is our calling but we are not sure how God will make this happen yet or what our best course of action is. We are willing to buy/lease or we might be good fit to run someone's facility for them. Any advice you could give us would be greatly appreciated.  We come from a background in a small non denominational church.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

John M. Whitlock 

USFS 

Whit7773@gmail.com
0 47 Read More

Message Board Rules

Page Time: 0.007s Queries: 6 (0.002s) Memory: 2.7809 MB (Peak: 2.8270 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2019-04-19 20:30:38 UTC