ACA Home
Posted By: CampFamily Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 09/09/18 03:47 AM
Discreet, experienced buyer with access to capital. Seeking residential camp that was open with campers in 2018 (and in a position to re-open for existing campers in 2019). All parties to sign confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement before engaging in discussions. Please send PM.
Would you consider renting a facility?
Posted By: CampFamily Re: Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 10/29/18 04:29 PM
Thank you. I'm looking to purchase an operating camp, rather than renting a facility. I appreciate the reply.
Sent u a PM. Dan Grabel 314-348-6412 Camp Manitowa -Southern Illinois
Posted By: CampFamily Re: Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 11/17/18 04:18 AM
Thank you Dan. We are looking for a camp with access to the New York City market. Your camp looks beautiful. Best of luck.
Posted By: floridacamp Re: Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 11/25/18 10:01 PM
I have Camp Warrior for sale in FL. You can contact me at derekehart@gmail.com
Posted By: CampFamily Re: Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 11/29/18 03:49 AM
Thanks Derek. We are looking for something with access to the New York City market. Good luck with your sale.
Posted By: Josh Re: Buyer Seeks Operating Overnight Camp - 12/31/18 05:17 AM
I have a camp with access to New York Market. Owners would be willing to sell for right price,

Email me at meilichrubin@gmail.com
© ACA Message Boards