ACA Home
Posted By: CalCampRealty TURNKEY, 220 BED CAMP. WALK TO LAKE! - 12/29/17 05:21 AM
IN THE STANISLAUS NATIONAL FOREST....NEAR YOSEMITE. THIS YEAR ROUND CAMP HAS 220 BEDS IN NICE CABINS WITH A BEAUTIFUL DINING HALL. SHORT WALK TO A SPARKLING SIERRA LAKE! NEAR A SKI RESORT FOR YOUR WINTER RENTAL GROUPS. UTILITIES PROVIDED BY LOCAL CSA. EXPLORE ONE OF AMERICA'S PREMIERE NATIONAL FORESTS, FISH FOR TROUT, KAYAK ON A LAKE, OR SWIM IN THE LAKE. ARCHERY, BASKETBALL, AND VOLLEYBALL ROUND OUT THE ACTIVITIES. ALL BUILDINGS ARE PROFESSIONALLY BUILT. NICE, PRIVATE CABINS FOR DIRECTOR, NURSE AND STAFF. BUS & DELIVERY TRUCK ACCESSIBLE. OFFERED AT $2.2MM, YOU CAN MAKE A MUCH LOWER OFFER! THIS IS THE BEST DEAL IN CA CAMPS! CALL 760-703-2681 OR CALIFORNIACAMPREALTY@GMAIL.COM
CA DRE 01943556/00929625 grin
Do you have pics to share
Hi Marrie,
Please send me an email, and I'll send you a brochure with pics.
Thanks, Cory Jones
admin@chrsitianartscamp.com
Please send me the brochure as well. :-)
Thanks
Hi,
This has been a Christian camp for over 60 years! It's been reduced to $399,000. Make an offer!
Please send me some pictures and some more information about this camp. Thank you!
Is this property still available? Please send info.
Hi Lev,
Please send your email or cell # californiacamprealty@gmail.com. It's been reduced to $399,000!
Can i please receive the pics, brochure, and any more info you may have? Thank you, codybriggs@yahoo.com
Please send me the brochure, pics, and any more information you have at margeenewsletters@gmail.com
© ACA Message Boards