ACA Home
Posted By: Jwhity Christian Couple with Experience and Capital - 04/14/19 06:50 AM
To whom it may concern

It is my wife, Jamie and I's dream to have a small Christian camp to run in Idaho, Oregon or Montana. I currently work for the U.S. Forest Service in Nebraska as a Supervisor for Job Corps students. I'm a Veteran of the US Marine Corps. and my wife has a degree in Agriculture and has a credential for teaching the developmentally disabled and we both have experience in counseling. We have capital saved and good credit. We are originally from Northern California and we enjoy traveling and the outdoors very much. My wife is an exceptional cook and makes the most spectacular pies smile.

Needles to say we have prayed and believe this is our calling but we are not sure how God will make this happen yet or what our best course of action is. We are willing to buy/lease or we might be good fit to run someone's facility for them. Any advice you could give us would be greatly appreciated.  We come from a background in a small non denominational church.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

John M. Whitlock 

USFS 

Whit7773@gmail.com
© ACA Message Boards