Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
T
2 to 10 posts
OP Offline
2 to 10 posts
T
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING EXISTING CAMP OR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING FROM GROUND UP. WOULD BE HAPPY TO BACK LEASE OR RENT OUT SPACE FOR FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS.

THE MORE ACRES THE BETTER
IDEALLY SOME KIND OF BODY OF WATER ON PROPERTY (RIVER, CREEK, POND, LAKE, BAYFRONT)
NONPROFIT AMBITIONS

R
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
R
Please email jonrobk@yahoo.com for info on available camp land.

L
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
L
I have a camp ground available that is 80 acres in Upstate NY. Was formerly a camp that has since been closed. Has sports courts, bunks, a pool and other amenities. Property needs to be renovated and updated.

C
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
C
Call Dan Grabel at 314-348-6412. If you are interested in Southern Illinois.

D
25 to 50 posts
25 to 50 posts
D
I have a property that is approximately 1.5 hours from NYC. 40 acres, river runs through. Very picturesque. All approvals in place. Call if interested. (914) 607-2019

S
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
S
We have a property in Maine that we believe is exactly what you’re looking for. You can send us an email to hospitaldentistry@atlanticbb.net or you can call us any day after 4 PM at
561-685-7020

S
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
S
We have a property in Maine that we believe is exactly what you’re looking for. You can send us an email to hospitaldentistry@atlanticbb.net or you can call us any day after 4 PM at
561-685-7020

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
Are you still looking. If you are please feel free to be in touch. Meilichrubin@gmail.com

Depending on your price point there are a few properties that I am dealing with that you may find interesting.

C
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
C
Lake, pools, lodge, beaches, golf course, horse stable, tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball, etc in central PA. Email cnkimball@gmail.com if interested.

M
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
M
I am fortunate enough to own a beautiful 26 acre, waterfront property in the Adirondacks.

Secluded, yet easily accessible, it is bordered by State Land on one of the cleanest lakes in the
Adirondacks. This pristine, mostly forest land has no buildings. It has an open sandy playing
field. It is a large lake where boating is allowed, yet you will see very little of it.

I have been coming to the Adirondacks for over 60 years and I can tell you this piece of property is stunning.

I am open to selling, leasing or partnering. Whatever is right.

Feel free to call me at 315 240 0974 or email @ Marmarteam1@aol.com

Marty Droz

S
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
S
Hello, please contact me at tonyblair@att.net and I will send you info on a Camp property we have for sale that might meet you needs.
Thanks,
Tony Blair
413-329-3879

O
OMC Offline
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
O
Over 525,000 acres in our front yard- and no taxes have to be paid!

At OMC,a nonprofit wilderness camp with pond, challenge course and awesome location, we lead small, relational, growing experiences for young people. We utilize our special-use permit to backpack in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which we gaze at from our front porch, in Maggie Valley, North Carolina. We use our challenge course to build inclusion and team strength, as well as goal setting and personal character. We use our art-oriented community to encourage people in their creative adventures. We use our Spanish speaking staff to reach out with ground-breaking camping opportunities for the Hispanic community. We use our local ski area, Cataloochee Ski Area, to host ski retreats in the winter. Our vision, when we built our 35 bed winterized facility and our four bunkhouses was to house a camp or a school. We are wilderness aficionados, taking kids out hiking, climbing and paddling. But time has its seasons and we are aging. We would very much like to talk to someone with a similar vision, camp or school, about use of our gorgeous facilities. We have a full camp scheduled for this summer, but property could be available starting in August. Please call us if you are interested in seeing the property or coming to visit.

Jamie Shackelford
8289263252 or 3365839932
jamieomc@gmail.com
www.outdoormissioncamp.org

L
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
L
Land for sale or Lease. Please contact TTAYLOR@NAIEF.COM

200+ Acres - Very Private
https://www.landflip.com/land/191647

LAND DESCRIPTION
This property is an excellent recreational tract on Lake Blalock that offers tremendous opportunities. The lake, which is located in the scenic rolling hills in the northeast corner of Spartanburg County, is a 1,105 acre reservoir fed by the Pacolet River. The ±201 acre site is located in a beautiful, secluded cove at the upper end of the lake and has been approved for multiple dock permits. A bluff overlooking the lake frontage would make an ideal home site and is accessed by an excellent road system that runs throughout the interior of the property. Excellent hunting opportunities are also available along with all of the recreational pursuits afforded by the lake frontage.

R
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
R
I have a listing for a King’s Domain, a 120 acre summer camp 20 minutes north of Cincinnati, Ohio. The property is situated adjacent to Fort Ancient State Park and next door to Morgan’s Canoe Rental and Ozone Zipline Adventures. Our listing has over 20 structures on the property including dining hall/conference center, dormitory, 7 year round cottages, an abundance of rustic cabins (perfect for bunk beds), multiple bath/shower buildings, pool, etc. It has also hosted a number of military style obstacle courses.

Please, at your convenience, take a look at the attached flyer and virtual tours. If you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me anytime either here or on my cell, 513-608-4932.

Thank you so much.

https://bergmancommercial.com/properties/?propertyId=5778-State-Route-350-sale
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vrFuQUA4EvE (Dorm)
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=CRAe6Koot3e (Dining Hall)
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=SoCxHX1DqUq (Cottage #1)
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cmk5LjufF98 (Cottage #5)

Alex Boymel
Sales Associate
aboymel@bergmancommercial.com

NAI Bergman
4695 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 100
Cincinnati OH 45242-3745
BergmanCommercial.com

NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard