Print Thread
Rate Thread
N
First Post!
OP Offline
First Post!
N
Hey all!
I am a Young Adult with 6+ years of Camping Ministry Experience. A team of former camp colleagues and I are looking to start a new Evangelical Christian Camp.
Combined experience of the team is over 30 years of experience and we have big plans to create an outdoor camping experience and conference center that allows guest to experience life and seek out the presence of God in a place free of distractions.
If anyone has 250+ acre property in the Pacific Northwest or Western United States, I would love to hear from you!
Feel free to reach out with questions or any locations that we could look into more!

Hope all is well,
Nathan Hoppenrath

Contact email: nathan.hoppenrath@gmail.com

F
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
F
We are not in the pacific northwest but if you are willing to look outside that area- please consider our advertisement.

A family operated and established Christian youth camp located in the south is looking for a buyer within the next year. Several hundred acres and well maintained lodges and facilities to accommodate in upwards of 400 people. The camp continues to operate year around.

No pending litigation. All taxes are up to date. Good financials.

For further information, a NDA must be signed. Only serious buyers, please

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard