Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm...quest for borax...should be fun.
Indigo, can I just say that I love your mom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I found several places online that sell it - but the postage was more than the cost of the borx.

You would prob like this craft rose - make shape white pipe-cleaners and then suspend it but hanging it from a twig using some string into a borax solution over night - and apparently the borax crystalises onto the pipr cleaner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi friends...i decided i WAS a big enough camp nerd to talk about camp online...so here i am.

my interview is next Tuesday and i am damn excited!

you can get borax at home depot...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You dont have to be a camp nerd to talk on here - just a confessed camp geek - or in other words pretty darn cool!

Oh if you can get it in home depot I wonder if I can get it a the british equilent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, Smudge, that was the craft I was looking to do! We're having a science program at camp this summer, so I thought we could maybe do that in conjunction with another science-y craft that takes up a more substantial amount of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool you will have to let me know how it turns out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I directed a new international UL to the boards last night (this morning for you in America)! Brooke said she's excited and full of questions.

Also, Chudds is in the process of becoming the WIT Director! Yay! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yay for Chudds! Yay for new people! Good luck Starla! RT: perhaps make goo or putty? Is there a science program this year? It sounds fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I found an alka-seltzer rocket project for mega cheap in a catalog, and I just gotta talk to Brooke about ordering it. The science kids will love it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we have some fun science projects in our brownie adventure file to support our science investigator badge - I will check for you and if I do I can scan and email them to you if you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dudes, I am so jealous of Cedarledge getting science camp. Please make sure that whoever their UL is makes sure they are like, constantly blowing stuff up and making a huge mess!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, gee, Clementine, maybe you should come back to Cedarledge so you can be the science UL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, it does sound fun!

And Rosethorn, my mom mentioned she has loads of disposable chopsticks and possibly some ball chain lying around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hot damn! I love how your mother always seems to have to the one thing I think I'll never get. That's awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course it fits that it's chopsticks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True...though I've been stealing a set at a time from Chinese food restaurants lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get all your friends to do that too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love Chinese food!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me too! I love going to buffet resturants where you can try all sorts of stuff and then go back up for seconds of your favourites!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mmm! Me too! Yum...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should have a virtual girlie chinese night - where-ever we are we have chinese and watch the same movie and chat (in here!) - and then all the americans can give rose their chop sticks!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
hahaha, I love it!! We should watch The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan, or maybe another camp movie! Cool thing is that we all live far enough away that we can rent it if we don't own it and not have to fight for it!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Although, it would be sort of chaotic on the thread at the time!! Oh, and times would conflict! One or a few of us would be having chinese for breakfast!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have had chinese for breakfast before. sounds fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went to this amazing place called HuHot when I was in Columbia this weekend. You went up to the all you can eat buffet of raw meat and noodles and veggies, and then you take it up to the hibachi grill and they cook it for you! It was sooooo good, and I stole like five pairs of chopsticks from them.

Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard