Rate Thread
#102255 02/16/09 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone use or know of a software program for specifically making schedules? We use the thriva/active network for registrations so we don't need a program that does everything. Right now group schedules are done manually on excel (in a grid type format; time x activity), but there are always mistakes and it takes hours to change, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We do the same exact thing with Excel. To eliminate errors we have two people do the scheduling and talk it out. This way there is a lot of verbal discussion too. It usually eliminates 90% of errors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this is an old thread, but I'm interested to know what other camps do as I am having the same issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you pleased with thriva/active network for registrations? Can you tell me more about it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know of any FREE templates or software that I can use for my first year of camp operation?

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard