Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I used to had free printing access until I was finished my studies

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd have free printing if I could remember my passwords! But I should be finished too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are soo lucky! I had to pay for most of my printing - but for a couple of years I had friends in the law school and i was able to use their labs and the machine didnt work properly so would take 2 credits whether you were printing 1 page or 25 (or more) so I would print lots of stuff in one go - just copy and pasting stuff into a word document!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
That's a smart way to do it Smudge!

We get $9 per quarter printing money, and it takes about 5 cents to print 1 page. This is my 5th quarter in college and I have never come close to running out, but this quarter I might since I print off notes for 2 of my classes for each chapter or class!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We used to have unlimited, and now we have 400 pages a semester (which is good if you're a normal student, however when your a double major history and literature... that's barely enough sometimes!)... To think I complained about 400 page limits when I read what you have had!

Thankfully, this semester was low-key on the papers, so I printed off a lot of camp stuff last week.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
At my college where I finished my studies, we had unlimited printing, the univeristy was thinking about putting limits, but decided against it, because some classes or majors had alot of material online or things we needed to print off. For example for one of my classes, we had no regular textbook, and our professor had our reading materials online and some weeks I would print off 125 pages or more. The school was complaining that some student organizations were printing off 25 pages for an adgena. Heck some people in the music dept. printed off like 500 pages of stuff at one time. When I was in a student orgainazation I printed off like 275 pages of stuff at once so we didnt have to pay the copy center anything. That was easy when the res hall who has a 24 hour computer lab has no overnight lab assistants

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
So today I discovered 2 more, however I only remember one right now!

...when you use "deer ears" to hear what a group of kids on the playground at the school you work at are saying to judge whether they need interference or not!

Last edited by campkgurl; 05/06/09 01:12 AM.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
You know you are a Camp counselor for life when you:

want to sign your contract for next year on the last day of camp for this year

when you fill out next years application the day it comes out

when you start packing the day you come back home from camp this year

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
ok, so this one kind of goes with this thread, but I haven't spent more than 3 minutes outside at night or in the woods for like 2 weeks, and yet I managed to get a bug bite! (I also don't have a pet here so it's not a flea bite!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When friends send you virtual birthday cake from halfway across the world.

When you are stood in the kitchen cooking sausages and sing "i'm gonna build my castle on the nile so I can live in elegant style..." and doing all the actions!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
When you learn sign language through camp songs

when you proceed to discuss the yumminess of the flavor of virtual birthday cake!

When you are driving and still doing the motions to the songs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHen you have contributed to making this thread 74 pages long!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you buy things this time of year just because you cant live without it at camp

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
when you buy things even when it's your last $15 and your paycheck is 4 days away with the excuse...I'm going to need this at camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you arent going to be back at camp for a couple of years and yet you are about to start saving up for a nice new warm, goose down, sleeping bag!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
when you pick a day to go "camp shopping" at your local Target so you dont do it a day before you leave

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
When your family sends you money for your birthday and tells you to buy yourself something nice you think about how much bug spray and sunscreen you can buy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What little money I got today went into my new sleeping bag fund!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you get money you think of what you can use that money for at camp such as day off activities or personal items

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you see Where the Wild Things Are in Asda and just have to buy it cos it reminds you of camp!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you get excited when your camp packet came in and now you know what you need to buy for camp and I can finally make an appoinment for my physcial.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you get into your car and it is really hot- yet you don't turn on the A/C to condition yourself for the summer.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
That is so true.... I tend to do that myself so I can be prepared for most camp buildings to be without Air. At my last camp, staff would fight over who would take a sick/injured camper to the nurse just to be in the air conditioning for a little while

Anyway-- you know you are a counselor when you get your welcome packet in and it is the highlight of your week even though it involved alot of reading and forms to fill out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you get nalgenes, a-shirts, and other camp stuff for birthdays and christmas!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you get camp stuff for holidays instead of stuff you need at home

Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard