Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
2 to 10 posts
OP Offline
2 to 10 posts
W
Hi - I was wondering if anyone is selling a very reasonably priced operating or former summer camp, campground, retreat or motel or knows of one for sale. I'm open to all locations. Most I see listed are out of my range, prefer to keep it well under $400K. I will look at ones that needs some work but not a total rebuild.
Also will entertain partnering with the right person to purchase the right camp. I will pass on my phone # with the first e-mail. richrou@yahoo.com . Thanks so much.

Last edited by WantLowPriceCamp; 06/06/12 02:27 AM. Reason: add info
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our opportunity is exactly what you are looking for:

http://www.WaterMatters.org/FlyingEagle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have both a campground in the leather stocking area of Shcoharie county for sale and a beautiful camp with 39 acres for sale in Sullivan County. Both in New York State.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you tell me more about your camp?

J
25 to 50 posts
25 to 50 posts
J
Would you be interested in a former day camp in the Philly suburbs? The ppty is in good condition, but needs some tlc. R/E is not for sale, but we would lease for a % of gross. If interested, please post to our listing under JohnH.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard