Print Thread
Rate Thread
D
dzenkel Offline OP
25 to 50 posts
OP Offline
25 to 50 posts
D

Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 40 self-contained country acres. Presently sleeps 100 with room to expand. 5,000 square foot multi-purpose dining hall facility. Asking $1.4 million. Interested parties must demonstrate financial ability and must sign a Confidentiality Agreement. For more information please contact info@thecampprofessionals.com

Dan Zenkel
The Camp Professionals
4 New King Street
White Plains, NY 10604
(914) 607-2019
dan@dzenterprises.com
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this Camp still for sale? If so, please send details to lmiller@eaglerockcamp.org. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are they interested in a lease?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an Adventure Camp for sale. It has been in business for over 44 years and is a great opportunity to either become a partner or take over complete ownership. Asking $125,000. An incredible value....Partnership is much less. Camp is located in Massachusetts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello and Great day!

Is the camp mentioned still avail?
If so please contact here or at themarchingelite@yahoo.com. iam very interested!!!

and if it is not avail do you know of any other avail in Virginia?

Dennis

D
dzenkel Offline OP
25 to 50 posts
OP Offline
25 to 50 posts
D
Sorry, I just saw this. If y ou are still looking, e-mail me at dan@thecamppros.com

Dan Zenkel
The Camp Professionals
4 New King Street
White Plains, NY 10604
(914) 607-2019
dan@dzenterprises.com
A
avsa07
Unregistered
avsa07
Unregistered
A
Im looking for a turnkey camp around Massachusetts.
Im located in the heart of Mass, and the ideal location would be no more than 5 hours away. (Whichever direction)

The ideal financial scenario would be that I can put some money down 15-45k, and finance the rest (around 2-3k/month)

When the place is set, I already have in place a 10year contract with a group that will be renting for 7 days a year at 50k. Also, im Working at the moment to close a couple more of those contracts.

I need a place with lots of nature, lakes, creeks, Hills etc.....At least 35 acres and outdoor activity places (soccer fields, basketball courts etc)

I also need occupancy of about 200+ people.

If you have something, lets talk.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard