Camp for Sale: Monterey, MA – 33 ac., Overnight & Day, up to 265 campers, operating since 1922.
To obtain detailed information about this long established and successful summer camp, please contact the selling brokers, either Rich Aldrich at (413) 243-1739 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tony Blair at (413) 329-3879 or at email@example.com. A packet of more detailed information including promotional materials used by the Camp, maps and plans, assessor’s data and other relevant information will be forwarded to your email after you have had a conversation with either Rich or Tony. For financial information you will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and be financially qualified.
In Monterey, Massachusetts, on the shores of beautiful Lake Buel, just 5 miles outside Great Barrington, MA, this Camp is in the heart of the southern Berkshires, a summer camping mecca. Easily reached from NYC and Boston, the area is well known for its music (Tanglewood), theater and dance (Jacob’s Pillow) and other cultural venues and for its summer camps!
Camp Facilities and Activities include:
• Full waterfront on Lake Buel, with motorboats, sailboats, rowboats, kayaks and canoes, water skiing and swimming docks, slide & floating water rug
• Heated pool (40’ by 80’)
• Ropes Course, with zip line and high and low elements
• Three hard surface Tennis Courts
• Two Basketball Courts
• Batting Cage
• Yoga Platform and Gymnastics Pavilion
• Soccer Field and Baseball Diamond
• Skate Park
• Club House
• Arts and Crafts Facility, including Pottery Studio
• Newly remodeled Health Center with two nurses on site at all times
• Lake Side Dining Hall with full kitchen
• Management housing
• 25 camper cabins, some with bathrooms, all with electricity and windows.
• Established in 1922, this Camp has had only three owners in 97 years. Current owners have run the Camp since 1967, are ready to retire but are willing to remain through a season to assist new owners with transition.
• Day Program has children from 3 to 15, and feeds into Overnight Program for children from 6 to 17.
• Multiple lengths of Camper Sessions are offered to meet every camper (and parent) need.
• Typical enrollment in Day Program ranges from 70 to 135.
• Typical enrollment in Overnight Program ranges from 80 to 130.
• Campers come from all over the US and internationally as well.
• The Camp has a staff of about 65 – many are repeat staff and some have children attending the Camp or attended as children.
For more information please contact either Rich Aldrich at (413) 243-1739 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Tony Blair at (413) 329-3879 or email@example.com.