Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
C
First Post!
OP Offline
First Post!
C
• Northeast Active Summer Camp / Rental Facility for Sale (including the property, ongoing camp business, & facility rental business)
• 2019 camper enrollment of approximately 250
• Campers generated from NY, NJ, FL, PA, CT, and MD/Washington DC area
• Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association
• Camp closed for Summer 2020 as a result of COVID-19
• 2/3 of revenue generated from summer camp & 1/3 generated from facility rentals
• Interested buyers will be given further camp information upon receipt of a non-disclosure agreement and Proof of Funds
• If interested, please email campbroker2020@gmail.com

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
Would you be able to say what state this facility is in and whether it operated as a day or sleep away camp?

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
BEWARE!!! I believe this is a phishing scam. I contacted the email address in this posting and I was immediately asked to sign an NDA and provide proof of funds of $500k. I have been through the process with other brokers, who were kind enough to at least identify themselves and have a phone conversation with me before requesting private information, which I happily provided once I was comfortable they were who they claimed to be. This person, who calls herself Tiffany Smith, would not provide a brokerage name, a phone number, a website, any brokerage license info, and refused to even speak with me over the phone before I provided the required documents. Caveat Emptor on this one.

R
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
R
Was the price of the camp $500,000, or was that expected to be a down payment? Do people in the camp industry really have $500,000 just lying around to purchase a camp?

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
Ritty, I was told that was just to prove you had the downpayment money. "Tiffany" wouldn't give me any pricing information. Again, fairly certain this is a scam. I contacted the only agency in the North East that had an agent named Tiffany Smith and they told me they don't have a Summer Camp listed for sale.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard