Rate Thread
E
Earl Offline OP
2 to 10 posts
OP Offline
2 to 10 posts
E
Greetings!

My parents have an amazing property that is currently being operated as a small community with several long term rentals. They live off property 1.5 miles down the road. The rentals include a 1 bedroom cabin, (2) 2 bedroom cabins, 3 bedroom cabin, 4 bedroom cabin, and 5 studio apartments. Currently the 4 bedroom cabin and two studio apartments are vacant. The property generates $6700/month when all units are occupied.

There is a huge infrastructure that is already built in and would allow for very easy addition of more cabins, and could immediately accommodate up to 40 RV's. This property is located between Boone and Asheville in the mountains of Western NC and has the ability to operate in other capacities as well.

It has everything needed to start and sustain an Intentional Community for anywhere from 35-40 core members in cabins and other hard lodging, and many others in primitive cabins or RV sites. Would also make an amazing multi-family property, camp, or development.

In addition to the lodging spaces already mentioned above, the 80 acre property also includes:

~7 primitive cabins
~Apple and asian pear orchard
~Trout pond
~40 mature blueberry bushes
~Red and Black Currents
~1500 mature daylily plants and many other types of shrubbery
~Numerous sheds and shop spaces of various sizes (7)
~3 bath houses (In addition to all of the bathroom facilities in the rentals)
~3 greenhouses
~laundry facilities
~21 KW hydro generator (needs 20k to finish hooking up)
~Chicken coop
~3 picnic shelters
~Hiking & biking trails, and much more!

We have several other properties in the immediate area and in order to focus on those, have made the decision to put this property on the market. My parents are also at retirement age and are in the process of liquidating some assets and this is one of them.

Asking $1,250,000

We have been developing this property over the past 25 years and would love the opportunity to share it with you and answer any questions you may have. I am working on an instagram for the property so I can link to some pics, but even with pictures, the property is just too big to reasonably get a solid feel of it from the photos alone. You kind of have to come out for a visit to get a feel for the place!

Thanks for looking!

T
First Post!
First Post!
T
Hey Earl!
We sent you a message and are trying to get in touch with you.
We are planning an intentional community and are currently in Asheville. We would love to come see it this weekend if you're available. smile

N
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
N
please call me i like to come look at it. i have been looking in this area and already sold my home and ready to buy.
thanks mike

Last edited by nhfoam11; 09/23/20 06:16 PM.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard