Hello,

My name is Dave Barth and I started Run for Fun Camps 11 years ago in Palo Alto, CA. We offer after school programs, summer day camps and a few weeks of traditional overnight camps as user groups at pre-existing camps. Our community is looking for a permanent home for our overnight camps and we think we have stumbled upon a gem.

We have identified a wonderful property in the Donner Summit, 30 miles from Lake Tahoe, that is meant to be a summer resident camp for kids. It has lake front access and plenty of buildable land. I am looking for partner(s) or investors on this venture. I have done a good amount of ground work on this project and am happy to share more details upon request. Estimated cost to open our doors would be $4,250,000.

My team and I operate what I would consider to be a classic kids resident camp. We are non-denominational and look to serve all members of the community and are dedicated to, providing safe, inviting and inclusive environments for ALL people regardless of race, religion or creed.

Interested camp directors, partners, investors would need to enter with a minimum of $1,000,000 of capital ready to invest. If interested I would welcome an e-mail or phone call.

Hope all of you are having an awesome day so far!

Warmly,

Dave Barth
e-mail: dave@runforfuncamps.com
c: 650-823-5167