Hello!

My husband and I are looking to purchase a campground and/or RV park located in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Montana, South Dakota, California, Maine, Michigan, Alaska, Illinois, and Vermont.

The intended use of the property is multi-purpose. First, we intend to begin / continue operations of the facility as a commercial property. However, we also aim to use the property as a research site for an autoethnographic inquiry into outdoor recreation management within the current socio-cultural context (CASH APP $camp4all to donate). I have my doctorate and research in a related subject-field. In addition, my husband operates a non-profit that advocates for ADA accessibility; future projects may utilize the facility and services.

Financial backing is secured. Sale agreement/timeline must be flexible to accommodate Covid19 restrictions and guidelines. Budget varies (dependent on down payment % required). With standard 30% down payment, budget is 300K MAX. Donations (i.e. gifting facilities and/or land) may be discussed on an individual case basis.

Please respond if you would like to discuss properties and proposals. We look forward to taking this step in our journey!

J. Cantú, Ph.D.