Hello Camp Community, my name is Tyler and I am a retired Camp and Retreat Center Director and now help people with Real Estate in Idaho. I post on this forum when I come across a property that I see as a great opportunity for a camp or retreat center.

There is a current listing on Spirit Lake in North Idaho that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right buyer or group.
Here is the listing description.

North Idaho dream property awaits! 27+ acres of prime waterfront in beautiful Spirit Lake with 1700+ft of frontage. These amazing 2 parcels present many opportunities for potential development or private waterfront dream home(s). There are hundreds of acres of paper company land bordering the north, various mountainous views, Silver Beach Marina and even a peek at Mt. Spokane. The lake is approx. 4.5 miles long with about 12 miles of shoreline. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of large waterfront acreage in the Idaho Panhandle. Several buildings, power, septic and road access already in place.

Get in touch with me and I am happy to send along photos and more information. Or give me a call and tell me what you are looking for and we will go find it.

Tyler Wagner
Idaho Camps for Sale Guy
tylerawagner@gmail.com